Event photography in London and the South
If you have the budget for an event, booking an event photographer will help preserve it for ever in the memories of those who were there – and also those who weren’t, such as your future customers and suppliers. An investment like yours deserves to be documented properly.
Whether for external or internal marketing, I can capture your event in a variety of photographic “tones of voice”
What types of events?
Everything and anything. From super-charged product launches, office celebrations, through to awards ceremonies and high-end company dinners and conferences, even political summits, you’ll have all the images you need for an impactful marketing campaign.
Put the camera phone down
For a big event, engaging a professional photographer, rather than going down the “selfie” route is likely to produce more satisfying, and shall we say more flattering results. With my keen, creative eye I can take natural-looking photographs in both black and white and colour that won’t embarrass anyone.
As an experienced event photographer, I use a mixture of styles: reportage, staged or formal, depending on the situation, location and type of event. Being flexible enables me to get the very best out of people.
What are the benefits of an event photographer?
- My subtle professional presence helps people present themselves better and can portray your business in a positive light.
- I know how to put people at their ease, ensuring that they enjoy the event and look naturally good.
- Lighting is a Thing, so trust me to get this right the first time, and every time.
- Capturing people mid-conversation – well, that’s a thing, too. I’ve got all the expertise and know how you need to make this issue disappear. For example, you won’t receive images of the team with their eyes closed or pulling strange expressions.
- I’ll know in advance what the key moments are and will be there to record them.
For event photography, as for all my work, I charge a set fee. With Rob Petherick Photography, there’s no hidden extras. Just a fabulous set of photographs to look forward to. Contact me to find out more.